SAS ONLINE TRAINING INSTITUTE:
Congratulations for choosing www.sasonlinetraining.training as online institute to learn the different IT courses in online. www.sasonlinetraining.training providing the best online trainings in SAS technologies with the real time experts and certified professionals. www.sasonlinetraining.training providing the best online trainings to the students at their preferable Timings and we will offer job support also. We offer SAS Online Training, which has a great trend in current software industry and helps the learners to enhance their comprehension with fresh information. We also offer them good quality tips to improve their acquaintance more in the software training Courses & Computer IT Training at online to contend with today competitive software world. We train the students in different modes of directions to be the paramount in the online software training field as to make them finest amongst with latest technology. We have highly practiced and proficient faculty to polish the trainees in a contemporary manner to amplify their style of learning and grabbing the existing issues as fine as that helps them to grow intelligent in this field.
COURSES OFFERED BY SAS ONLINE TRAINING INSTITUTE:
SAS, SAS BI, SAS CLINICALS, SAS CDM, SAS CERTIFICATION TRAINING...
ABOUT COURSE AND OUR TRAININGS:
- 1. Our Online Training trainers are highly experienced and skilled.
- 2. Our Online Training techniques specially designed for online training are globally proven.
- 3. Our Trainers aims at quality teaching, which earned them multitudes of learners.
- 4. We have excellent Online Training experts, who have real time Industry experience.
- 5. We provide sophisticated and well designed material.
- 6. www.sasonline training.training has taken utmost care to recruit for online training.
- 7. Our Trainers are enthusiastic learners, which help them to acquire up-to-date.
SAS COURSE CONTENTSAS EXPOSURE IN ORGANISATIONS
- History of SAS
- SAS comes in ERP sector or not? Why?
- What is Clinical Research Study?
- What is SOP (Standard Operating Procedure)?
- What is DBMS?
- What is SAP (Statistical Analysis Plan)?
- Managing windows in SAS window environment
- Why using the SAS in different sectors.
- How to use the data step to read and manipulate complex forms of data
- Write Data and Proc steps.
- Data step compile and execution
- Read any type of external raw data into SAS
- Reading raw data SAS environment into DATA SET using Input statement & advance INLIFE statement options
- Working with Data Storage in SAS libraries creation for user defined libraries and multi-engine architecture
- Reading data from data set to another data set.
- To manage the SAS window environment used with global options.
- To manage existing data with controlling statements and expressions
- Creating Summary Information, SAS Functions, Transforming Data
- Changing variable types using the PUT and INPUT functions summarizing data files
- To expert data from data sets to delimiter files using with data set block
- Understand error messages in the SAS Log and debug your program
- Using Do loops for repetitive calculations and processing
- Using Arrays to process across an observations and processing
- Using DO WHILE and DO UNTIL statements for conditional looping
- Using the update statement to update data in existing dataset.
- Using the MODIFY statements to update and modify data in place
- Merging concepts
- Concatenation concept in merging
- Interleaving concept and merging
- Different kind of match merging using MERGE statement using the contribution (IN=) option in merge concept
- Using ODS concept to generate reports
- Role of ODS concepts to reporting SAS output
- To generate SAS output in different panels like RTF, HTML,PDF and XML Using ODS
1.MEANS PROCEDURE 7.FREQ PROCEDURE
2.SUMMARY PROCEDURE 8.RANK
3.UNIVARIATE PROCEDURE 9.TTEST PROCEDURE
4.CORR PROCEDURE 10.ANOVA PROCEDURE
- Introduction to SQL Concepts
- Create new tables, indexes , views and reports
- What are Cartesian Products , what is join
- Innner , FULL,OUTER,LEFT and RIGHT Joins
- Union join,Cross joins
- Set Operator us such as union and intersection joining multiple tables
- HOW TO USE SAS MACROS IN SQL
- How to retrieve Raw data different from DATABASES to SAS environment using SQL Statements
- To create table in different databases using SAS sql statement
- To manage in different databases using SAS Sql Statements
- Uses of pass through facility
- How to communicate with other database like Access, Oracle, DB2
- To control and manage other databases from the SAS.
- Macro concepts&Advantages
- SAS Macro Language
- Macros And Macro Variables
- Creating Macro Variables & Using Macro Variables
- Creating Modular Code With Macros
- Invoking A Macro
- Adding Parameters to Macros
- Writing Macros With Conditional Logic
- Using Various Procedures in Macro Variables
- Nesting of Macros
- Multiple And Multi-Level Macros
- Macro Functions
How to use PROC SQL to retrieve INFORMATION from their Data